Shop and Cafe refurbishment
Your Management Committee is currently awaiting the outcome of a planning application.
- The proposals include roofing over the Courtyard cafe so we can use it throughout the year
- Rebuilding the WC so that it is accessible from inside the building and suitable for wheelchair users
- Renovating and re- equipping the kitchen
- Carrying out essential repairs to the shop area (our building is over 140 years old)
- Improving heating and ventilation throughout.
ALL SUBJECT TO FURTHER CONSULTATION AND AVAILABLE FUNDING
Mor details on www.tewinstores.co.uk
VOLUNTEERS MEETING: 18th NOVEMBER at 3pm
All volunteers are invited for tea, cake and an exchange of news and views!
Our volunteers are the backbone of Tewin Stores. This gives us all a chance to get the latest news, have a sit-down and meet each other off-duty!
A BIG 'THANK YOU' TO EVERYONE WHO HELPS OUT