Coronavirus and changes to Tewin Stores services operative from May 2020
Using the ‘collect ’ service
- There are two order forms, one for fruit and vegetables and another one for daily essentials. You (or your helper) may collect the forms from the shop, or you can download and print the forms by clicking on the link below.
- The completed forms then need to be returned to the shop. You may post the form(s) through the letterbox or place them in the box provided. Remember to fill in your name, address and telephone number. We will not accept telephone orders as we have limited the numbers of staff /shop volunteers on duty in the shop.
- Your order will be processed within two days of receipt of the form provided it is received before 11.30am. Remember that the shop closes at 12 noon.
- When your order is ready to collect, Bev or a shop volunteer will call you to take payment over the phone if you are able to pay by card. If you wish to pay by cash then please liaise with your helper to collect payment from you so that they can pick up the order from the shop on your behalf.
Monday orders placed before 12.00 - ready for collection / delivered Wednesday
Wednesday orders placed before 12.00 - ready for collection / delivered Friday
Friday orders placed before 12.00 - ready for collection / delivered Monday
- Detailed arrangements have been made for the delivery and collection of newspapers.
- Collection of newspapers at the weekend will only be possible from outside the shop between 9am and 11am.
Tewin Stores News
- Please note that Members and Customers can get up-to-date news from firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately some supporters’ emails are being returned undelivered, therefore please check that we have your current email address. If you have given us your email address and are not receiving our emails please check your Spam folder.
- Information can also be found on our Tewin Stores Facebook page at https://m.facebook.com/Tewinstores/
We are expecting that the Outreach Post Office will be open from 9.30-11.30am on Wednesdays only, commencing 1 April. We will operate a strict policy of only allowing two customers at a time in the store.
Please understand that all items will be subject to availability but be rest assured that we are doing our best to support you at this difficult time.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.